Incident Management Workshop for Healthcare Professionals
Duration: 2 days
Schedule: 9am - 5pm
Dates: To be announced
To develop healthcare professionals’ knowledge, interpretation and application of best practice healthcare incident management through the provision of practical, evidence-based guidance and tools that can be applied to their area of practice.
All healthcare professionals
- Define and explain the strategic, tactical & operational perspectives of healthcare incident management.
- Evaluate, differentiate and interpret international best practices in healthcare incident management, frameworks and tools.
- Design and apply best practice frameworks & tools for the development and implementation of an incident management system in your healthcare organisation.
- Diagnose incidents within an incident management framework and subsequently formulate appropriate reporting processes and templates
- Review, commitments & close
2 x days (0900 - 1700)
Minimum & Maximum Number of Participants
12 - 25
The course is delivered through a blend of lectures, discussions, case studies & assignment work together with course participant-centred investigation and knowledge development. All participants will have subsequent access to online learning resources for a period of 6 weeks where further information will be made available to underpin course learning as well as a platform for further discussion and analysis
For further details please contact Mr Luke Feeney at email@example.com