Risk Management Workshop for Healthcare Professionals
Duration: 2 days
Schedule: 9am - 5pm
To develop healthcare professionals' knowledge and understanding of best practice in healthcare risk management and also to provide practical tips and tools in healthcare risk management which can be applied to their area of practice.
All healthcare professionals
- Course introduction, the context of risk & overview of healthcare risk management
- The healthcare risk management imperative - why we simply must manage healthcare risk...
- Risk management processes - how, what, when...
- A practical guide to healthcare risk management - with tools you can use
- Course participant risk assignment presentations - linked to your area of healthcare practice
- Review, commitments & close
2 x days (0900 - 1700)
Minimum & Maximum Number of Participants
12 - 20
The course is delivered through a blend of lectures, discussions, case studies & assignment work together with course participant-centred investigation and knowledge development. All participants will have subsequent access to online learning resources for a period of 6 weeks where further information will be made available to underpin course learning as well as a platform for further discussion and analysis.
For further details please contact Mr Luke Feeney at firstname.lastname@example.org