Exceeding Service Excellence for Hospital Staff
Duration: 1 day
Schedule: 9am - 5.30pm
Dates: As requested
Fees: On Application
On successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand what professionalism means and the importance of excellent service.
- Understand the importance of effective communication skills, and be able to deal with specific complaints from customers and patients.
- Manage the patient service journey in their department.
- Recognise the procedural and personal service dimensions of excellent service
- Use the skills of service recovery.
All Hospital staff
- Professionalism and the skills required
- Service Excellence
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- The personal and procedural dimensions of service
- Tracking the patient service journey
- Managing complaints effectively
- Service recovery
Maximum Number of Participants
Participants will be involved in skills practice, role play and syndicate work during the course.
For further details please contact Mr Dermot O'Flynn at email@example.com