Why Study at the Institute of Leadership?
- RCSI has been Ireland’s leading educational institution for health professionals for over 220 years. The Institute is dedicated exclusively to the development of health professionals and their organisations.
- Programmes are accredited by the National University of Ireland and Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland; therefore your qualifications are recognised internationally.
may take, and get credit for, a single module, three modules
(Certificate), six modules (Postgraduate Diploma) or six modules and a
change management project (MSc degree). The European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) applies to all of our MS programmes.
- You may take up to five years from registration to complete your MSc degree.
- Full time and associate faculty in the Institute are all experienced health professionals.
- Programmes are part-time, flexible and modular allowing you to continue working while studying.
- Programmes are delivered through blended learning which combines the best of classroom-based learning and e-learning.
- Our electronic portfolio allows you to confidentially maintain your resume, reflect on your experiences, manage your career and produce tailored summaries for regulatory and employer organisations.
- In some modules and short courses you may opt to undertake psychometric assessments that contribute to your personal and professional development.
- Our short courses are very highly regarded both by participants and by their employers.