This programme aims to:
- Provide students with a sound knowledge base appropriate to MSc level.
- Develop students’ ability to challenge assumptions and to question values, beliefs and policies underpinning health and healthcare, at individual and organisational levels.
- Develop students as reflective practitioners with the skills, confidence and awareness necessary to identify and implement evidence based quality and safety in healthcare.
- Develop the ability to use quality improvement tools and interventions that are specific to quality and safety in healthcare.
- Provide students with the skills necessary to develop and critique appropriate research and evaluation methodologies.
- Develop students’ ability to integrate skills and knowledge gained throughout the programme.
Assessments take the form of case studies, applied group and individualassignments, change projects, examinations and poster presentations. You willalso participate in debates and action learning sets.