How to Apply
Applications for Academic Programmes are accepted throughout the year. There is one intake each year in October.
All academic programmes are part-time.
Students can complete their MSc Programme within two to five years.
Please ensure you include the following supporting documents with your application form:
- Completed Application Form
- Primary Degree Official Transcript (copy) & Certificate (copy)
- Equivalency Certificate/Attestation Stamp
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
- Two Passport-size photographs.
- Photocopies of National ID Card (front and back) and Passport.
All of the above should be posted to:
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland- Dubai
PO Box 505095
Dubai Healthcare City
United Arab Emirates
On receipt of your application form you will receive a confirmation email or telephone call. All applications will be assessed by the Academic Staff and you will be notified in due process.
Please direct any questions about the application procedure to Mylin Araujo at firstname.lastname@example.org